|Maximum Power||65 kW|
|Rated Power||55 kW|
|No. of Blades||3 or 5|
|Blade Material||Glass fibre|
|Blade Length||14 m|
|Rotor Diameter||14 m|
|Swept Area||196 m2|
|Nominal Rotor Speed||34 rpm|
|WIND||Cut-In Speed||3.5 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||11 m/s|
|Cut-Out Speed||25 m/s (Variable)|
|Survival Speed||59.5 m/s|
|Rotor Assembly||5,000 kg|
|TOWERS||Monopole Tripod||23 – 30 m|
|DESIGN PARAMETERS||Turbine Design Class||IEC 61400-2 Class II|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
|Lifespan & Servicing||20 years, subject to regular maintenance|
- Remote & Island Communities
- Built-Up Environments
- Turbulent Wind Regions
The N-55 is capable of displacing greenhouse gas emissions from 97,000 kg worth of coal burned each year.
|Annual Mean wind Speed (m/s)||Estimated Annual Output (kWh)|
Reliability & Safety
- Base Level: Regenerative braking slows the turbine rotor down while still harvesting energy.
- Second Level: Electronic control system activates mechanical brake.
- Third Level: Quad pneumatic, fail-safe mechanical brakes deploy, bringing the turbine to rest in as little as 10 seconds.
DATA INPUT &
- Integrated microprocessor with multiple sensor inputs: wind speed, power, voltages, currents and phase, rpm, vibration and temperature alerts.
- LCD display in control box. Can output to local PC or be monitored remotely via the internet.
- Remote Monitoring: Allows remote monitoring of the wind turbine in order for Ryse to ensure the turbine is operating at its peak performance.
- Limited plant requirement for installation.
- Majority of major components at ground level, simplifying installation, operation and maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly screw pile foundation instead of a concrete foundation.
- Screw pile foundation offeres quick relocation and re-deployment.
- Ryse service contract available.