|Maximum Power||3 kW|
|Rated Power||1.9 kW|
|No. of Blades||3|
|Blade Material||Glass fibre|
|Blade Length||1.9 m|
|Rotor Diameter||3.8 m|
|Swept Area||11.34 m2|
|Nominal Rotor Speed||250 rpm|
|Pitch/Yaw||Upwind passive system with steering rudder|
|WIND||Cut-In Speed||2 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||11 m/s|
|Cut-Out Speed||60 m/s|
|Survival Speed||70 m/s|
|TOWERS||Lattice||6 – 27 m|
|Monopole||6 – 27 m|
|Tilt-Up||6 – 27 m|
|DESIGN PARAMETERS||Turbine Design Class||IEC 61400-2 Class I|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
|Lifespan & Servicing||20 years, subject to regular maintenance|
Oil & Gas
Cold Weather Environments
The E-3 is capable of charging over 1 million smart phones each year.
|Annual Mean wind Speed (m/s)||Estimated Annual Output (kWh)|
Reliability & Safety
Base Level: Electronic control system activates mechanical brake with shaft lock.
Second Level: Passive blade pitch control, with 45º of movement and 2 reaction speeds, limits power output.
Third Level: Electronic control system activates electromagnetic induction brakes.
DATA INPUT & MANAGEMENT
- Remote Control: Allows the remote customization of the wind turbine to provide the optimum performance at every site.
- Storm Detection: Intelligent storm detection algorithm and automatic safety lock protects the turbine in the event of dangerous gusts/hurricane weather.
- LCD display in control box. Can output to local PC or be monitored remotely via the internet.
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
- Anti-Corrosive Blades: The blades and nacelle are treated with epoxy paint and hermetically sealed. This gives corrosion and saline protection, making the turbine ideal for island, coastal or desert deployments.
- Ryse Energy service and maintenance contracts available.
- Online store for easy purchase of spare parts & equipment: ryse.energy/shop