|Maximum Power||70 kW|
|Rated Power||60 kW|
|No. of Blades||3|
|Blade Material||Glass fibre|
|Blade Length||7.4 m|
|Rotor Diameter||15.8 m|
|Swept Area||196 m2|
|Nominal Rotor Speed||60 rpm|
|WIND||Cut-In Speed||2 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||11 m/s|
|Cut-Out Speed||30 m/s|
|Survival Speed||59.5 m/s|
|TOWERS||Lattice||18 – 36 m|
|Monopole||18 – 27 m|
|Tilt-Up||18 – 27 m|
|DESIGN PARAMETERS||Turbine Design Class||IEC 61400-2 Class II|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
|Lifespan & Servicing||20 years, subject to regular maintenance|
|Annual Mean wind Speed (m/s)||Estimated Annual Output (kWh)|
Reliability & Safety
- Base Level: Active blade pitch control, with 90º of movement, limits power output and can put blades in a total stall position.
- Second Level: Electronic control system activates mechanical brake with shaft lock and electro-
magnetic induction brake.
- Third Level:Passive springs deploy, putting the turbine blades in a stall position, spoiling the rotor
aerodynamics and subsequently its ability to rotate.
DATA INPUT & MANAGEMENT
- Remote Control: Allows the remote customization of the wind turbine to provide the optimum performance at every site.
- Storm Detection: Intelligent storm detection algorithm and automatic safety lock protects the turbine in the event of dangerous gusts/hurricane weather.
- LCD display in control box. Can output to local PC or be monitored remotely via the internet.
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
- Anti-Corrosive Blades: The blades and nacelle are treated with epoxy paint and hermetically sealed. This gives corrosion and saline protection, making the turbine ideal for island, coastal or desert deployments.
- Ryse Energy service and maintenance contracts available.