Our upgraded online monitoring system, WindSync, from Visual Wind includes features such as:
- Real-time fleet monitoring – wind speed, current power, generation RPM plus active stat codes
- SCADA data analysis – total generation, average wind speed, performance loss, downtime loss, power curve plot and time series plot
- Accessible via web browser or app
- Event log and analysis – Log of status codes and operating states
- 24 hour access via browser or app
On-Line Monitoring gives you a way to keep up to date with how your turbine is behaving.
You can see the instantaneous power and wind speed, view the energy produced per day, week, or month. check on the current status of the machine, and receive email alerts if your turbine goes offline for any reason. the latest OLM system also incorporates a remote stop/start/reset feature accessible to you reseller.
Early models of the IC1100 control system did not support the use of On-Line Monitoring. we are now able to upgrade the controller to accept the latest version of the monitoring hardware.
This hardware needs to be accompanied with the data for the monitoring. The data can be found on our online webshop under ‘UK & European online monitoring data renewal’.