Ordering your own Wind Turbine couldn’t be easier, simply select from the standard options above. A Gaia Wind customer service agent will contact you to talk through your order with you.
The Blade can be supplied both pre-assembled in its full 13m length, or with the the tip brake mechanisms dismantled to allow for 40″ container shipping.
There are 3 standard options for tower type.
- 18m Lattice
- 18m Mono-Pole
- 18m Tilt Up
All tower options include the foundation kits. the foundation kits include the controller stand, legs and pouring frame for lattice tower or rods and support rings for tube towers, with additional jacking bracket included on the tilt-up variant.
- Not included is the re-bar, props, chamber ring (for tube tower), earthing (or lightning protection) kit, concrete, or aggregate for back fill. speak with your chosen installation company to discuss procuring these.
- Not included with the tilt-up tower is the mechanical screw-jack needed to raise and lower the tower. this can be hired or purchased separately from Gaia Wind.
3 options are currently available for controller type. All controllers come fitted with remote monitoring with a 12 month subscription included
- EU Controller – 3 phase 50hz controller for use in the EU and single turbine installations in the UK (complies to G83/3)
- UK Controller – 3 phase 50hz controller for use in the UK (complies with G59/3)
- Single Phase Controller – 1 Phase 50hz Inverter controller with separate Turbine supervisor control. comes with a ground mounted weatherproof enclosure.
Please also remember that this is for the turbine hardware only, you will need to budget additionally for the mechanical and electrical installation (including foundation build) as well as your grid connection cable and the meters and switch gear for the electrical connection.
If you are looking for any non-standard towers or control systems, please contact Gaia-Wind directly. we have many years of experience in providing one-off solutions to perfectly fit with any project.