|Maximum Power||10.2 kW|
|Rated Power||9.7 kW|
|No. of Blades||2|
|Blade Material||Glass fibre|
|Blade Length||6.5 m|
|Rotor Diameter||13 m|
|Swept Area||133 m2|
|Nominal Rotor Speed||56 rpm|
|Pitch/Yaw||Downwind active pitch with assisted yaw|
|WIND||Cut-In Speed||3 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||11 m/s|
|Cut-Out Speed||25 m/s|
|Survival Speed||52.5 m/s|
|TOWERS||Tilt-Up Monopole||18 – 27 m|
|Lattice||15 – 36 m|
|DESIGN PARAMETERS||Turbine Design Class||IEC 61400-2 Class III|
|Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
|Lifespan & Servicing||20 years, subject to regular maintenance|
|Annual Mean wind Speed (m/s)||Estimated Annual Output (kWh)|
Reliability & Safety
- Base Level: Passive stall of blades limits power output.
- Second Level: Electronic control system activates mechanical brake.
- Third Level: Passive centrifugally activated aerodynamic brakes, concealed in the rotor tips, release, spoiling the rotor aerodynamics and subsequently its ability to rotate.
DATA INPUT & MANAGEMENT
- Integrated microprocessor with multiple sensor inputs: wind speed, power, voltages, currents and phase, rpm, vibration and temperature alerts.
- LCD display in control box. Can output to local PC or be monitored remotely via the internet
Remote Monitoring: Allows remote monitoring of the wind turbine in order for Ryse to ensure the turbine is operating at its peak performance.
CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
- Limited plant requirement for installation
- The bottom of the tower is bolted onto a reinforced concrete base with dimensions 5.2 x 5.2 x 0.6 m. This is set in a 1 m deep hole with a 0.4 m layer of hard-packed earth on top.
- Online store for easy purchase of spare parts & equipment: ryse.energy/shop
- Ryse service contract available.